H9 Control – Modelling presets

Home Forums Products Stompboxes H9 Control – Modelling presets

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Mark72
      Participant

Simple question but can’t figure out the answer (new user). How can I hear through H9 Control (Windows) the effect of modifying presets?  I want to model (and hear) the sound before downloading to the H9. Is this possible? I’m currently not hearing anything through my PC as I tweak the settings.

bohan
      Eventide Staff
      Mark72 wrote:

I want to model (and hear) the sound before downloading to the H9. Is this possible?

What do you mean by downloading to the H9? Do you have an H9 or not?

Mark72
        Participant

Terribly sorry for poor description. My understanding is that, when I select a new preset in H9 Control (e.g., a Resonator preset), that I should be able to hear it through a temporary setting position on the H9 (“preset 0”) when connected. However, “preset 0” is not showing up on my H9 even though I am connected (only presets 1 through 99). I believe I am close but have not yet figured out the process.. 

bohan wrote:

Mark72 wrote:

I want to model (and hear) the sound before downloading to the H9. Is this possible?

What do you mean by downloading to the H9? Do you have an H9 or not?

bohan
        Eventide Staff
        Mark72 wrote:

Terribly sorry for poor description. My understanding is that, when I select a new preset in H9 Control (e.g., a Resonator preset), that I should be able to hear it through a temporary setting position on the H9 ("preset 0") when connected. However, "preset 0" is not showing up on my H9 even though I am connected (only presets 1 through 99). I believe I am close but have not yet figured out the process.. 

Are you sure your H9 was connected? You should be able to hear the preset you are editing if your H9 is connected properly.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.