H9 Control: No presets or preset lists were found to import

Home Forums Products Stompboxes H9 Control: No presets or preset lists were found to import

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      zhensun
      Participant

Hello,

I’m having an issue with importing preset or presets list to H9 Control (iOS and Windows application). When I tried to import a preset or a preset lists, either the one I exported from another computer or downloaded from preset sharing site, the application will display “No data imported! No presets or prest lists were found to import”.

Example of a preset: https://www.eventideaudio.com/community/presets/jgoldbach/stu-g-ambient-delay

Example of a prest list: The latest official Max preset list  V4.

The issue is not consistent on all of my devices – I can import the Stu G presets on one computer and save it to a prest list. I sent the preset list I saved to other devices (iOS and Windows), but could not import it to either of them.

Any thoughts? Is it caused by the settings on the particular devices?

Thanks!

bohan
      Eventide Staff
      zhensun wrote:

Hello,

I'm having an issue with importing preset or presets list to H9 Control (iOS and Windows application). When I tried to import a preset or a preset lists, either the one I exported from another computer or downloaded from preset sharing site, the application will display "No data imported! No presets or prest lists were found to import".

Example of a preset: https://www.eventideaudio.com/community/presets/jgoldbach/stu-g-ambient-delay

Example of a prest list: The latest official Max preset list  V4.

The issue is not consistent on all of my devices – I can import the Stu G presets on one computer and save it to a prest list. I sent the preset list I saved to other devices (iOS and Windows), but could not import it to either of them.

Any thoughts? Is it caused by the settings on the particular devices?

Thanks!

How did you import the prest file? On iOS, you need to put them under the H9 Control folder in the Files app first. Then you should be able to import them in the H9 Control app.

aljen
      Participant

Thank you Bohan. It works as you suggested. Best regards 

chitouney
      Participant

Hi Guys,

I’ve able to understand what was the issue.

If you are on the ipad or the iphone, you must go in the system settings of the app and enable the storage of the device “On my Iphone” and not in the cloud storage !

IMG_8840

After that you should be able using “Files” app to see the “H9 Control” folder. Just put you presets list so the *.h9z file and in this folder:

IMG_8841

After that, I’ve been able to import my preset list and the V4 preset list that I’ve downlaod on eventide website.

And no more “No presets or preset lists were found to import

I really hope it help because it was a hell for me to understand this issue 😀

aljen
      Participant
      bohan wrote:

On iOS, you need to put them under the H9 Control folder in the Files app first. Then you should be able to import them in the H9 Control app.

Hello Bohan,

where is the h9 Control Folder located within the iOS/iPad OS file system? I cannot find it on my iPad/iPhone. 

T.i.a., greeting

Alex

bohan
      Eventide Staff
      aljen wrote:

Hello Bohan, where is the h9 Control Folder located within the iOS/iPad OS file system? I cannot find it on my iPad/iPhone. 

When there is nothing in a folder, it will be hidden in the Files app. However, when you move a file, you will be able to see this folder. See this demo video:

https://share.eventide.com/wl/?id=NEnU6hfPVDBTjCCJwuEUIAdHBvlPIhp4

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.