H9 Control not finding TimeFactor

Home Forums Products Stompboxes H9 Control not finding TimeFactor

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      shredus

The Eventide Direct Updater installed with H9 Control finds my TimeFactor and I can login and have already updated to 5.0.1.(3) without problem.

However, when I launch H9 Control it tells me 'no Eventide device currently detected'. I have tried a restart, cables are good (as stated; direct updater worked fine). When I look at my account under settings in H9 Control, I seem to be logged in but no stompboxes are showing (my TF is already registered with Eventide ok..)

What gives? All help appreciated! 🙂

gkellum
      Participant

There's a section in the H9 Control user manual that deals with connectivity issues.  Just look under the section "Connecting to Devices":

http://eventide.com/AudioDivision/Products/StompBoxes/H9ControlUG1.aspx

This manual is also bundled into H9 Control under Settings / Help.

If the user manual doesn't help, send an email to support describing what operating system you're on and whether the H9 appears under the Device Manager on Windows or Audio MIDI Setup on Mac.

shredus

Will do & thanx for the fast reply.. Awesome!

shredus

Will do and thanx for the quick reply.. Awesome!

shredus

Oops.. Double post 😛

shredus

All sorted out… I found the pedal as a usb midi device on the 'device not found – manually select a device' screen that opens when starting the H9 Control programme. Big Smile

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.