H9 Control: Sharing presets and preset lists between apps

Home Forums Products Stompboxes H9 Control: Sharing presets and preset lists between apps

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      murmichel
      Participant

So far, I’ve used only an iPad to interact with my H9. Now, with the Android app on the horizon (and in beta testing on my phone) I have a second control device.

I’d like to share presets and preset lists between these two apps. The obvious import/export commands seem to be missing in both versions of the control app. So how do I do this?

gkellum
      Participant

If you click on the settings button in the bottom menubar of H9 Control and go to 'Export presets or preset lists', you can use that screen to export your presets.  If email yourself the presets, you can open the email on the device where you want to import the presets and click on the attachment to open it in H9 Control.  The app will then import the files.

murmichel
      Participant

Thanks!

The H9 Control “email preset” function is not working.  I tried using it to email the preset to 3 different email addresses and it was not received at any of them.

I am using the app on an iPad Pro, IOS 12.1.4

bohan
        Eventide Staff
        paolovalladolid wrote:

The H9 Control "email preset" function is not working.  I tried using it to email the preset to 3 different email addresses and it was not received at any of them.

Have you set up your email(s) on your iPad correctly before emailing that preset? I just tried emailing a preset on my iOS 12.1.4 device, and it went through fine.

Can you take a screenshot of the emailing window in H9 Control?

bohan wrote:

paolovalladolid wrote:

The H9 Control “email preset” function is not working.  I tried using it to email the preset to 3 different email addresses and it was not received at any of them.

Have you set up your email(s) on your iPad correctly before emailing that preset? I just tried emailing a preset on my iOS 12.1.4 device, and it went through fine.

Can you take a screenshot of the emailing window in H9 Control?

Turns out my email account had the wrong password set up on my iPad!  Correcting that problem allowed me to email the preset.  Thanks!

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.