H9 Control v2.9.0 is out now!

Home Forums Products Stompboxes H9 Control v2.9.0 is out now!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      gkellum
      Participant

We posted a new release of H9 Control:

https://www.eventideaudio.com/support/product/1151/installers

The new release has a new custom UI for the Harpeggiator algorithm.  It adds support for importing *.tide presets from the UltraTap plugin, and it adds Chinese language support.

peterfrequency
      Participant

Awesome, and great work with the new Harpeggiator interface. Love everything about it! More like this, please. 🙂

brock
      Participant
      gkellum wrote:

The new release … adds support for importing *.tide presets from the UltraTap plugin …

Gliding past the very useful HarPeggiator GUI addition for the moment:

I have a quick question about the UltraTap preset cross-compatibility:  Is it safe to assume that the plugin’s Width parameter would always import at 100% [L-R-L-R hard panning of taps]?

wedelich
        Eventide Staff
        brock wrote:

Gliding past the very useful HarPeggiator GUI addition for the moment:

I have a quick question about the UltraTap preset cross-compatibility:  Is it safe to assume that the plugin's Width parameter would always import at 100% [L-R-L-R hard panning of taps]?

Yes that's safe to assume, as in, it's exactly true. 

brock
        Participant
        wedelich wrote:

Yes that’s safe to assume, as in, it’s exactly true. 

I don’t know how it can get any safer than that.  And now, on to the ‘beauty shots’.  Before & after:

This new SEQ VIEW is inspirational.  It has me revamping all my HarPeggiator presets.

Stax_911
      Participant

Hi ! thanks a lot for this useful new view for Harpeggiator. I have two questions :

I did the upgrade on my iphone but I can’t find the new Seq View when I open the harpeggiator algo on it. How can I access to it on my iphone ?

With this new view it would be so simple now to create our own Pitch sequences or to mod the existing ones. Please tell me it will be your next move 😉 

gkellum
        Participant
        Stax_911 wrote:

I did the upgrade on my iphone but I can't find the new Seq View when I open the harpeggiator algo on it. How can I access to it on my iphone ?

We didn't implement the new UI on phones much as we haven't implemented previous custom UIs on phones.  I don't think we could make it fit in that amount of screen space…

lordradish
      Participant

I haven’t had a chance to dive into this, yet, but am I understanding it correctly that we can now select our own notes, kind of like a step sequencer? If so, that is way awesome.

jezzbro

Thanks!

jeffo

It would be nice to create presets and songlists on my ipad, while away from my studio and H9 pedal.
      Couldn’t the app work on it’s own and not only in the ultra annoying “demo” mode?
      We are talking computers here…

gkellum
        Participant
        jeffo wrote:
        It would be nice to create presets and songlists on my ipad, while away from my studio and H9 pedal. Couldn’t the app work on it’s own and not only in the ultra annoying "demo" mode? We are talking computers here…

I'm not sure I'm following you here.  You can create presets and songlists away from your studio and H9 pedal in demo mode.  Are you under the impression that in demo mode all your work is lost or something?

jeffo
        gkellum wrote:
        jeffo wrote:
        It would be nice to create presets and songlists on my ipad, while away from my studio and H9 pedal. Couldn’t the app work on it’s own and not only in the ultra annoying "demo" mode? We are talking computers here…

I'm not sure I'm following you here.  You can create presets and songlists away from your studio and H9 pedal in demo mode.  Are you under the impression that in demo mode all your work is lost or something?

Yes. The app has always confused me because it opens up to demo mode. It is not a demo apparently, I see now that I can get to my presets to adjust them. I feel kind of silly, but I think the word demo is stupid in that instance. It should say off-line mode or something to that effect. “Demo” mode is always on even when the H9 is attached, Thank you for the clarification.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.