H9 Control v2.9.0 is out now!

Home Forums Products Stompboxes H9 Control v2.9.0 is out now!

  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
    Posts
    • #114539
      gkellum
      Member

      We posted a new release of H9 Control:

      https://www.eventideaudio.com/support/product/1151/installers

      The new release has a new custom UI for the Harpeggiator algorithm.  It adds support for importing *.tide presets from the UltraTap plugin, and it adds Chinese language support.

    • #146988
      peterfrequency
      Participant

      Awesome, and great work with the new Harpeggiator interface. Love everything about it! More like this, please. 🙂

    • #146997
      brock
      Participant
      gkellum wrote:

      The new release … adds support for importing *.tide presets from the UltraTap plugin …

      Gliding past the very useful HarPeggiator GUI addition for the moment:

      I have a quick question about the UltraTap preset cross-compatibility:  Is it safe to assume that the plugin’s Width parameter would always import at 100% [L-R-L-R hard panning of taps]?

      • #147013
        wedelich
        Moderator
        Eventide Staff
        brock wrote:

        Gliding past the very useful HarPeggiator GUI addition for the moment:

        I have a quick question about the UltraTap preset cross-compatibility:  Is it safe to assume that the plugin's Width parameter would always import at 100% [L-R-L-R hard panning of taps]?

         

        Yes that's safe to assume, as in, it's exactly true. 

      • #147041
        brock
        Participant
        wedelich wrote:

        Yes that’s safe to assume, as in, it’s exactly true. 

        I don’t know how it can get any safer than that.  And now, on to the ‘beauty shots’.  Before & after:

         

        Show More...

        This new SEQ VIEW is inspirational.  It has me revamping all my HarPeggiator presets.

        Show Less...
    • #147000
      Stax_911
      Member

      Hi ! thanks a lot for this useful new view for Harpeggiator. I have two questions :

      I did the upgrade on my iphone but I can’t find the new Seq View when I open the harpeggiator algo on it. How can I access to it on my iphone ?

      With this new view it would be so simple now to create our own Pitch sequences or to mod the existing ones. Please tell me it will be your next move 😉 

      • #147005
        gkellum
        Member
        Stax_911 wrote:

         

        I did the upgrade on my iphone but I can't find the new Seq View when I open the harpeggiator algo on it. How can I access to it on my iphone ?

         

         

        We didn't implement the new UI on phones much as we haven't implemented previous custom UIs on phones.  I don't think we could make it fit in that amount of screen space…

         

         

        Show More...
        Show Less...
    • #147079
      lordradish
      Participant

      I haven’t had a chance to dive into this, yet, but am I understanding it correctly that we can now select our own notes, kind of like a step sequencer? If so, that is way awesome.

    • #147108
      jezzbro
      Member

      Thanks!

    • #147240
      jeffo
      Member

      It would be nice to create presets and songlists on my ipad, while away from my studio and H9 pedal.
      Couldn’t the app work on it’s own and not only in the ultra annoying “demo” mode?
      We are talking computers here…

      • #147304
        gkellum
        Member
        jeffo wrote:
        It would be nice to create presets and songlists on my ipad, while away from my studio and H9 pedal. Couldn’t the app work on it’s own and not only in the ultra annoying "demo" mode? We are talking computers here…

        I'm not sure I'm following you here.  You can create presets and songlists away from your studio and H9 pedal in demo mode.  Are you under the impression that in demo mode all your work is lost or something?

      • #147305
        jeffo
        Member
        gkellum wrote:
        jeffo wrote:
        It would be nice to create presets and songlists on my ipad, while away from my studio and H9 pedal. Couldn’t the app work on it’s own and not only in the ultra annoying "demo" mode? We are talking computers here…

        I'm not sure I'm following you here.  You can create presets and songlists away from your studio and H9 pedal in demo mode.  Are you under the impression that in demo mode all your work is lost or something?

        Yes. The app has always confused me because it opens up to demo mode. It is not a demo apparently, I see now that I can get to my presets to adjust them. I feel kind of silly, but I think the word demo is stupid in that instance. It should say off-line mode or something to that effect. “Demo” mode is always on even when the H9 is attached, Thank you for the clarification.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.