H9 Control v3.6 for Android crashing when I try to import presets

Home Forums Products Stompboxes H9 Control v3.6 for Android crashing when I try to import presets

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      joshofsorts
      Participant

Every time I try and import a *.h9z or any other type of preset file, my Android H9 Control v3.6 crashes on me. Anyone else having this issue?

bohan
      Eventide Staff
      joshofsorts wrote:

Every time I try and import a *.h9z or any other type of preset file, my Android H9 Control v3.6 crashes on me. Anyone else having this issue?

What Android device are you using? I'm trying to fix this problem. Is your Eventide account same as your Google Play account? If so, I'm gonna make a beta version for you so you may test if it fixes this issue.

joshofsorts
      Participant

Here is an example, but I have tried more than one file.

bohan
      Eventide Staff

There is something wrong with the file handler in Android. When you import the file from the "Downloads" folder directly, it cannot solve the handler of that file. However, if you go to your "Internal Storage"->"Download", which has the same files as the "Downloads" has, and then select a preset file, it would work.

joshofsorts
      Participant

That works, thanks!

Could you censor out my email address from the earlier post? Thanks.

bohan
      Eventide Staff
      joshofsorts wrote:
      Here is an example, but I have tried more than one file.

I can import this preset list on my android devices. In which folder do you store this file on your phone? When you click "Import Preset List" and select the file, do you see any message or dialog?

bohan
      Eventide Staff
      joshofsorts wrote:

That works, thanks!

Could you censor out my email address from the earlier post? Thanks.

Sure. I deleted that post

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.