H9 Control XY pad

Home Forums Products Stompboxes H9 Control XY pad

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      kenhan
      Participant

Just curious what people do with this / what this is for. I see what it does, but seems to me it’s not usable while playing the guitar? Or how does one use it without taking their hands off the guitar to control this? Just looking for some ideas or examples. Thanks.

gkellum
      Participant
      kenhan wrote:
      Just curious what people do with this / what this is for. I see what it does, but seems to me it's not usable while playing the guitar? Or how does one use it without taking their hands off the guitar to control this? Just looking for some ideas or examples. Thanks.

Well, there are some clamps out there that you can use to mount an iPhone to a guitar like the Sonic Clamp: https://www.sonicclamp.com/index.html

So, it is possible to use the XY pad directly on a guitar that way, and we've done that at a few trade shows…

It's also fun to have someone else tweak the effects you are playing through while playing, and the XY pad can come in handy for that…

Bodde
      Participant

That sonic clamp is a cool idea! Never thought of that. Thanks for the suggestion…

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.