H9 controlled by EFX MK5, expression pedal

Home Forums Products Stompboxes H9 controlled by EFX MK5, expression pedal

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      thomasfxlt
      Participant

Wondering if anyone has any insight on my expression pedal behavior via midi. I’m using The EFX MKV with 2 H9’s with expression variable controlled by an Ernie Ball volume pedal. The program changes are working fine via midi. The max value and min values are working fine. The change value that sets which variable in the H9 that the expression pedal controls is working fine. What I cannot figure out is the V Beg (assume that means the beginning value when the program change is sent). You can enter a value, off or PDL. Each of those is resulting a value set on the H9 of “6” no matter what I do. I’m sure it’s something I’ve got set wrong somewhere. I’m no midi wiz so any help is appreciated. I’ve posed the same question to MusicomLab group as well. Thanks for any insight.

bohan
      Eventide Staff
      thomasfxlt wrote:
      What I cannot figure out is the V Beg (assume that means the beginning value when the program change is sent). You can enter a value, off or PDL. Each of those is resulting a value set on the H9 of "6" no matter what I do. I'm sure it's something I've got set wrong somewhere. I'm no midi wiz so any help is appreciated. I've posed the same question to MusicomLab group as well. Thanks for any insight.

I don't understand what you mean by this paragraph. You have some pictures or videos to demo this issue?

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.