H9 – Controlling Volume with express pedal in a defined range (e.g. from 0bd to +2db)

Home Forums Products Stompboxes H9 – Controlling Volume with express pedal in a defined range (e.g. from 0bd to +2db)

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      lele77

Hi everybody

I would like to control the volume parameter of each preset with the expression pedal in the same way I’m controlling the other parameters (e.g. adjusting at the same time the amount of the mix and increasing the volume from 0 to +2db). Is it possible?

It seems volume is the only parameters that cannot be adjusted with the expression pedal from one value to another (e.g from 0db to +3db)

As far as I know Eventide planned to “solve” this issue some years ago so I’m wondering if there is some progress about this topics.

Thankyou

Emanuele from Italy 

mustafaicil
      Participant
      lele77 wrote:

Hi everybody

I would like to control the volume parameter of each preset with the expression pedal in the same way I’m controlling the other parameters (e.g. adjusting at the same time the amount of the mix and increasing the volume from 0 to +2db). Is it possible?

It seems volume is the only parameters that cannot be adjusted with the expression pedal from one value to another (e.g from 0db to +3db)

As far as I know Eventide planned to “solve” this issue some years ago so I’m wondering if there is some progress about this topics.

Thankyou

Emanuele from Italy 

+1

camn
      Participant

gods please this would be incredible

lele77

Anyone from Eventide??

camn
      Participant

like, for real this would be so clutch

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.