H9 core download question

Home Forums Products Stompboxes H9 core download question

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      isadore

I downloaded a free algorithm (reverb)  into the H9 Core but I am not sure how to find it in the unit .I would have thought it would appear in the presets list, but no.Thanks for your suggestions

gkellum
      Participant

When you get a new algorithm, we don't modify the preset list on your H9.  You can imagine how in some circumstances that might cause problems.  

On the H9 itself if you preset the Preset switch twice it starts cycling through the algorithms.  So, you can get to your new algorithm that way.

You could also store presets for the algorithm onto your H9 using H9 Control.

isadore

thanks for the quick response. I tried pressing the preset switch twice and nothing happened.I tried it with both the active switch and off. Also, the algoritnm I downloaded was “Hall” will it show up as that?

thanks

gkellum
        Participant
        isadore wrote:

I tried pressing the preset switch twice and nothing happened.I tried it with both the active switch and off. Also, the algoritnm I downloaded was "Hall" will it show up as that?

Well, if you press the Preset switch twice on the H9 it should switch from showing the preset name to the algorithm name and then you can use the wheel to scroll through the list of presets.

But in any case why don't you just use the app to save some Hall presets onto your H9?

isadore

I guess I should ask, how would one go about loading a reverb algorithm onto the H9 (which I think I did) and then how to locate it. I haven’t been able to find any info on that. My thought was I could load the Hall setting and then tweek it once it is installed in the H9. Thanks for you time

gkellum
      Participant

Check out this video on preset management with the H9: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHXCu9H0Jek&t=1s

isadore

thanks for your help. I think I am making progress

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.