H9 core Max out Problem

Home Forums Products Stompboxes H9 core Max out Problem

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      near2jh
      Participant

I have an H9 Core. and I tried to max out.

but every time I click on the Max Out link it says “An eligible H9 is not registered to this account.” I have registered the unit. I have an
      account. is my H9 just not the version that can be Maxed out?

Thanks for your help.

Fender17
      Participant

I have encoutered exactly the same problem, yeaterday. I have two H9 Core and one H9 Max. So my assumption was, that it does not offer to MaxOut Core as I have Max….

near2jh
      Participant

I have No H9 Max.. I think we have different assumption.

joecozzi
      Eventide Staff

every time I click on the Max Out link it says “An eligible H9 is not registered to this account.” I have registered the unit. I have anaccount. is my H9 just not the version that can be Maxed out? Thanks for your help.

Hi near2jh, are you sure this unit is registered to your account? Did you register on H9 Control? Are you sure you’re using your own credentials to access the account via H9 Control? On the Eventide website, do you see the serial number of your pedal on your account?

near2jh
        Participant

Hi joecozzi, I already registered to my account. and i registered on H9 control. On the Eventide website, I can see the Serial number of my pedal on my account page.

joecozzi
        Eventide Staff

I recommend contacting support@eventide.com for further assistance. They can best determine the solution.

near2jh
        Participant

OK. I will contact. thanks for your help.

joecozzi
      Eventide Staff

I have encoutered exactly the same problem, yeaterday. I have two H9 Core and one H9 Max. So my assumption was, that it does not offer to MaxOut Core as I have Max….

An account holder has the right to upgrade ONE non-H9 Max pedal using the MaxOut program. Once an H9 Core or Standard has been converted in this manner, this account can no longer upgrade other pedals in the future. Did you purchase your H9 Max or did you already convert another H9 this way?

Fender17
        Participant

It is not real problem that I cannot Max H9, I just tried by curiosity and received reply that I do not have H9 to Max. If the reason is that  H9 has been Maxed on my account, it might be better to announce something like “MaxOut not possible any more, you have already used MaxOut program.”

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.