H9 Core not connecting iOS devices

Home Forums Products Stompboxes H9 Core not connecting iOS devices

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      gibertoni
      Participant

I returned to use my H9 after 5 years stopped. It happens that I am not able to connect via bluetooth with iOs devices.
      I’ve already tried it with an iPhone 11 and an old iPad 3. Both give the same error, as shown in the attached image.
      I updated the H9 via USB and the error remains. I’ve also tried restarting the stombox holding the hotknob and the right switch, but it didn’t work.

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      joecozzi
      Eventide Staff

Hi gibertoni, what version of iOS are you on?

gibertoni
        Participant

iPhone 11 – iOS 16.0

iPad 3 – iOs 9.3.5

H9 Core – 5.9.1

joecozzi
      Eventide Staff

After pairing fails, are you able to see the H9 serial number with “nao conectado” And an I inside the circle ? If so, press the “I” to see if you can “forget this device.” Try to pair again.

gibertoni
        Participant

No. Not able. According to the attached video

Attachments:
        You must be logged in to view attached files.
      joecozzi
      Eventide Staff

Thanks for the video. It’s very possible the Bluetooth chip is damaged. You can try the following, but if it does not work, you may need to get the pedal serviced.

Try a factory reset. This will erase all presets. Turn the pedal on while simultaneously pressing the right footswitch and black knob.

Try reinstalling the firmware

If none of these work, email support@eventide.com for other options. Make sure you link to this forum post.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.