H9 Core to Max & expression pedal

Home Forums Products Stompboxes H9 Core to Max & expression pedal

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      SnakePlissken
      Participant

Hi guys, new here, loving my H9 Max, showed someone and they were super impressed, especially the integration of IPAD X/Y performance

I use this for Synths and drum machines so possibilities are endless

2 questions, since I have a H9 Max, I just have to buy a H9 Core register it to my account and it’s automatically upgraded to a Max? obviously I cannot sell as a Max but am I correct here?

Also I would like to be able to use an expression pedal but do not want to spend too much, this Max purchase was intended else where but when I realised what I can do am looking @ a 2nd

TIA

gkellum
      Participant
      SnakePlissken wrote:

2 questions, since I have a H9 Max, I just have to buy a H9 Core register it to my account and it's automatically upgraded to a Max? obviously I cannot sell as a Max but am I correct here?

Yes, you are correct.

SnakePlissken wrote:

Also I would like to be able to use an expression pedal but do not want to spend too much, this Max purchase was intended else where but when I realised what I can do am looking @ a 2nd

We have an FAQ with a list of expression pedals that are known to work fine with the H9.  You could check the prices on some of the pedals mentioned there and choose one that suits your budget.

https://www.eventideaudio.com/node/735

SnakePlissken
      Participant

Much appreciated, thank you for the quick and coincise reply

😀

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.