H9 Core –>YES~!

Home Forums Products Stompboxes H9 Core –>YES~!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 12 reply threads
  • Author
      kdavies

I've been trying to justify the purchase of another H9 to my pocketbook for several months now, Just made my life easier!! Thank you!

Fantastic idea! Hope the hit stores soon!

Am I reading this email correctly?  I'll be able to use the iPad to control my Factors and Space?   Wow!  

AAgnello
      Eventide Staff

No. The factor pedals do not have bluetooth. The news is that H9 Control running on mac or pc, connected by usb, can be used to control the factor pedals – space, pitchfacot, modfactor and timefactor. 

kdavies

And they are releasing a new H9 Pedal. H9 CORE ,  and H9 with less algorithms installed by default and a $100 cheaper.

I'm looking forward using the Mac with my Factors.  Thanks for the clarification.  

hendrik7

NOOOOOO!!

Damn you Eventide!! Releasing this info THREE DAYS after I purchased my second H9 unit Sad

badmelonfarmer
      Participant

hendrik7:

NOOOOOO!!

Damn you Eventide!! Releasing this info THREE DAYS after I purchased my second H9 unit Sad

DOH Crying

I am glad I held off

DavidYates

Any update on when the H9 Core will be available?

Thanks!

So the Factor pedals can't be controlled by computer unless you have an H9?

AAgnello
      Eventide Staff

You don't need an H9 to control the factor pedals. We about to release a version of the control software that we developed originally for the H9 that can be used with the factors. I guess the fact that it's called H9  Control is going to confuse some people.

How will you be announcing it? Can't wait for that functionality!

so it will just be USB from Mac to TimeFactor and H9 Control will work?

AAgnello
      Eventide Staff

Sorry but it will be a couple of months for Timefactor support. Here's the plan. This weekend we're testing H9 Core which we committed to ship next week. Next we'll be in beta test of the version of H9 Control that will support Space, Modfactor and PitchFactor. TimeFactor support will take about another month after that because we're working on an improved Looper.

DavidYates

AAgnello:

You don't need an H9 to control the factor pedals. We about to release a version of the control software that we developed originally for the H9 that can be used with the factors. I guess the fact that it's called H9  Control is going to confuse some people.

Call it "Factor/9 Control" and then there may be less confusion.

The name of the application should include a hint at what it does.

Looking forward to the release!

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.