H9 dead and no response from tech support

Home Forums Products Stompboxes H9 dead and no response from tech support

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Hopefully someone here can help. I purchased a lightly used H9 a month or so a go. Everything was great until this weekend. Sunday morning, I powered on my board and all the LEDs latched on. So I recycle the power and no response. ( BTW, I am using the Eventide PS). The unit will connect via Bluetooth, but will not communicate with the app on iPad. Same result with a Windows laptop using USB. I can see it in Device Manager, but the Control will not communicate. The unit seems dead, no LEDs or anything. But, the real frustration I have, is the lack of response from customer support. I sent an email Sunday and received the automated response but haven’t received any follow ups. I sent an another email today, with no response. At this point, I’m not sure what can be done via email. I just want to get the process started to have it repaired. Any suggestions?

John

jhyman
      Keymaster
      Eventide Staff

Hi John,

Please check your spam folder, as I sent you emails on Monday and Wednesday.

Jerome

I feel like an idiot, your responses were going to my spam folder and I didn’t catch it. I replied , looks like I need an RMA. Feel free to delete this thread.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.