H9 Delay Spillover when changing presets.

Home Forums Products Stompboxes H9 Delay Spillover when changing presets.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      jbernard54

Please, please, please, this would make it the ultimate machine above all other machines. It makes it more difficult to play live because when I hit the midi controller and change the preset there is an obvious gap, would be so so nice to have spillover 

spaceJam

Agree.

That's a well-known issue that Eventide seem to not care enough to take care of it, or even to reply when someone asks if that's going to be fixed anytime in the future.

nickrose
      Eventide Staff

This issue has been discussed at numerous times in the past and is not something that can be "fixed."

The problem is that in most cases it doubles the dsp and memory requirements, albeit temporarily, so cannot be done without hardware changes.

Space does have true spillover, but only as a result of reducing the complexity and delay size of the main effect. It can only be done because reverbs don't use much delay.

pedroandresgomez
        Participant
        nickrose wrote:

This issue has been discussed at numerous times in the past and is not something that can be “fixed.”

The problem is that in most cases it doubles the dsp and memory requirements, albeit temporarily, so cannot be done without hardware changes.

Space does have true spillover, but only as a result of reducing the complexity and delay size of the main effect. It can only be done because reverbs don’t use much delay.

SO, CAN I HAVE THOSE DELAY TRAILS IF I HAVE TWO H9 ?

bohan
      Eventide Staff
      pedroandresgomez wrote:

SO, CAN I HAVE THOSE DELAY TRAILS IF I HAVE TWO H9 ?

If you have 2 H9s, you can fake the delay trails by bypass (DSP+FX bypass mode) the first the H9 with the trail and activate the effect on the 2nd H9. You would need a MIDI controller to control 2 H9s in one hit.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.