H9 Delete Presets

Home Forums Products Stompboxes H9 Delete Presets

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      g.lolo3
      Participant

Hi,

How can I delete all the presets into the H9 so that I have a empty pedal?

gkellum
      Participant

Unfortunately you can't.  You can overwrite presets, and you can limit the preset range so that the pedal only scrolls between the range of presets you want to work with though.

g.lolo3
      Participant

Thanks I agree the presets limit function do the trick when playing.

But when saving/organizing presets I think it is a lot easier to see the "+ Click Here to Add Preset" in H9 control or the "—-" preset name on the H9 instead of reading the name and remember if we use it or not.

g.lolo3
      Participant

Moreover there is the "Delete Preset" in the list editor.

It works for Computer Lists but not for H9 list. A bit confusing…

gkellum
      Participant

g.lolo3:

Moreover there is the "Delete Preset" in the list editor.

It works for Computer Lists but not for H9 list. A bit confusing…

What do you mean that "Delete Preset" doesn't work for the H9 list?  It certainly should.  When you delete a preset directly on the H9, it should shift every preset above that preset down by one.  But if there isn't anything assigned above the current preset it will appear that nothing has happened though.

g.lolo3
      Participant

I agree but I was meaning "completely and cleanly" delete a preset.

So that in H9 Control I can see "Click Here to Add Preset" and on the H9 I cannot go 

over the last "not empty" preset. Like when I get my H9 Core v4.5. There are only 25 presets.

I cannot go over 25 even if the Preset/max is at 99. When I save a new preset in a number over

25 it automaticly skip from 25 to the preset number I create.

Anyway I agree we can live without this but I like to have things clear. And delete a preset seems to be 

an "obvious" feature to me…

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.