H9, Diatonic – problem

Home Forums Products Stompboxes H9, Diatonic – problem

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      tenohr

I can just achieve one “extra voice” in the diatonic algorithm. When I pan over to the “B-voice” only the original signal is heard, no harmony.

I´m plugged in to input1 and output1. What am I doing wrong?

wedelich
      Eventide Staff
      tenohr wrote:

I can just achieve one "extra voice" in the diatonic algorithm. When I pan over to the "B-voice" only the original signal is heard, no harmony.

I´m plugged in to input1 and output1. What am I doing wrong?

A few questions: 

– What version firmware are you running on your H9?

– Can you post a screen shot of your preset, or give us the parameter values? 

– If you are on the later firmware, what is your routing mode? 

tenohr

I have the latest software, and the normal routing. I have attached a picture of the preset.

wedelich
        Eventide Staff
        tenohr wrote:

I have the latest software, and the normal routing. I have attached a picture of the preset.

To be sure, what is the actual version number of the H9 firmware you are running?  You can find it in H9 Control by clicking on Pedal and looking in the top right hand corner (you need to be linked to your H9 of course).  Also, just double check your connections, the H9 is backwards from the Factors, so I often get the I/O 1s and 2s confused.  

So you're saying you only hear the -3rd voice, but not the Octave Up, correct?  We can't duplicate this here.  Do you have a similar problem with the Quadravox algorithm, or any other two voice algorithm like Digital Delay (or any TF delay for that matter)?  

tenohr

Argh.. The output2 was connected after all. Disconnected and everything´s ok. Sorry for taking your time. And thanks!

wedelich
        Eventide Staff
        tenohr wrote:

Argh.. The output2 was connected after all. Disconnected and everything´s ok. Sorry for taking your time. And thanks!

Ha! Don't worry, happens to me more than I'd care to admit 🙂

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.