h9 does not work

Home Forums Products Stompboxes h9 does not work

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      StanislavIv92
      Participant

Hello, i`m from russia

h9 bought from a local dealer. I used Voodoo lab plus 2 – 12 vdc 0,5 mA with positive in center. And h9 worked alright

But today h9 does not work. I used original eventide adapter for h9 but without results,

Help me anybody!! 

gkellum
      Participant
      StanislavIv92 wrote:

But today h9 does not work. 

How exactly does it not work?  You plug it into the power supply and nothing happens?  No lights go on?  Or you plug it into the power supply and the display does something weird?  What exactly is it doing?

StanislavIv92
        Participant

I plug it into the power supply and original eventide adapter and nothing happens.

gkellum wrote:
        StanislavIv92 wrote:

But today h9 does not work. 

How exactly does it not work?  You plug it into the power supply and nothing happens?  No lights go on?  Or you plug it into the power supply and the display does something weird?  What exactly is it doing?

gkellum
        Participant
        Stanislaviv92 wrote:

I plug it into the power supply and original eventide adapter and nothing happens.

Ok, I believe you also sent an email into our website.  We're going to forward your information on to our Russian dealer so that he can get in touch with you.

StanislavIv92
        Participant

My email ivanov_st@mail.ru
        I hope it will help me

gkellum wrote:
        Stanislaviv92 wrote:

Ok, I believe you also sent an email into our website.  We're going to forward your information on to our Russian dealer so that he can get in touch with you.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.