H9 doesn’t save settings

Home Forums Products Stompboxes H9 doesn’t save settings

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      moodymarco

Hello,

I've got an H9 bought new since a couple of weeks. After a few days of use, I'm coming to the conclusion that it doesn't save settings (midi, effect used while working …) so every time I'm restarting it, the whole settings are reset to their default value. 

I've just updated to 4.8 in order to make sure it was not a bug from the initial system, but no, same thing is happening again. Is their something I'm missing ? What can I do ?

Thank you !

best wishes,

marc.

gkellum
      Participant

Are you powering your H9 with the Eventide power supply?  If not, then that's one possible source of the problem.  If you are using the Eventide power supply, could you please send an email to support@eventide.com about the issue?

moodymarco

Hey Gkellum, thanks for the quick reply !

Yeah I'm using the eventide power supply that comes with the pedal – As I told you, it's brand new and just out of its box since 2 weeks or less. I'm sending a mail to your support right now. Thanks again !

I’m Actually having the same issue. When my H9 is on and paired with the editor I will adjust the parameters of the pedal such as selecting “Pre/Post” Routing and MIDI Clock settings. But I’m unsure how to save these settings within the H9 so that I don’t have to set them up every time I power on the pedal. 

nickrose
        Eventide Staff
        ajrodriquez17 wrote:

I'm Actually having the same issue. When my H9 is on and paired with the editor I will adjust the parameters of the pedal such as selecting "Pre/Post" Routing and MIDI Clock settings. But I'm unsure how to save these settings within the H9 so that I don't have to set them up every time I power on the pedal. 

The H9 should save all these settings when it is powered down. If it does not, make sure you are using the Eventide power supply. If you are, and it is not saving, this indicates a hardware fault.

Note that Pre/Post is configured and saved on a preset-by-preset basis.

You can check that things are being saved by loading a preset other than (1) and power cycling. The preset you loaded should be the current preset.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.