H9 Dropbox – Help needed .. Preset and List naming convention?

Home Forums Products Stompboxes H9 Dropbox – Help needed .. Preset and List naming convention?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      cliveluis
      Participant

Question?

1. when you see user presets/list.. how do you know whinch one is A “list “and is A “preset”.. they both seem to have the same file extension *.h9z

2. Also when I see a *.syx file I cannot figure out where it came from.?( this question is asked in IOS H9 app

cliveluis
      Participant
      cliveluis wrote:

Question?

1. when you see user presets/list.. how do you know whinch one is A “list “and is A “preset”.. they both seem to have the same file extension *.h9z

2. Also when I see a *.syx file I cannot figure out where it came from.?( this question is asked in IOS H9 app

anyone?

gkellum
      Participant

Yeah, these are problems with using the Dropbox to share presets that aren't really resolvable.  You can look at the file size and use that to guess whether it's a preset or a preset list.  But there's no way of knowing from an syx file what Factor pedal it came from if the contributor didn't name it or put in in a folder that made that clear.  We're working on a solution to replace the Dropbox preset sharing with something better that avoids these problems.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.