H9 failure

Home Forums Products Stompboxes H9 failure

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Ducatipowa

Hello Tim here not new to eventide but have a new (2 month ) old h9 max that decided to go into update mode on its own. I was pushing both bottom switches to get to tuner and when I looked down it said update. I’ve tried resetting it per instructions on app when it would not connect to iPad. Came home downloaded h9 control on Windows and tried to connect usb. Now it was ready still stuck
      I need this resolved I built my entire pedal board around this unit.

nickrose
      Eventide Staff

Hi Tim. Sorry you are having trouble. Here are some things to do (in order):

1) Try and get the dealer to exchange it for another. If he is not keen…

2) The "HOTKNOB" switch may be jammed. Try and wiggle it a bit. If no good…

3) Power up the unit with the left footswitch held down. This will put it into test mode. Release the key – it should say "01 Test…" If any key is stuck, it will say "Test 4.6" or similar for about 5 seconds, then it will show "K_xxxx", where xxxx is the name of the key. If this is not the case…

4) Try and update it using Eventide Direct Updater over USB (see H9Control for more info). If no good…

5) Contact support@eventide.com, giving your purchase info and serial number.

Ducatipowa

Yes I have tried to connect using usb the unit switched to ready then stuck in ready
      I have tried all things suggested. I bought it brand new from a dealer on eBay. Less than months ago. What do I have to do to get this unit repaired I’m not interested in pointing fingers just need my gear online. I really hope I didn’t get screwed on a 800 pedal.

Ducatipowa

The unit went into update for no reason. I’ve summited a form please help.

nickrose
        Eventide Staff
        Ducatipowa wrote:
        The unit went into update for no reason. I've summited a form please help.

Don't understand. Hopefully you mean you followed step (5).

Ducatipowa

Thank you Jerome for monitoring and getting to me .

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.