H9 fs3x aux footswitch

Home Forums Products Stompboxes H9 fs3x aux footswitch

  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
    Posts
    • #116535
      munkee
      Participant

      I used to use this foot switch with  with a expression pedal. Now I just want to use the foot switch alone. I connected it through H9 Control and set everything properly but now it will only increment presets?

      I don’t think H9 control is updating the pedal? Is there a way I save settings or send settings? Do I need to turn the unit on off for the changes to take place? I just want to increment and decrement presets as well as use the third switch for the hot knob.

    • #158022
      joecozzi
      Moderator
      Eventide Staff
      munkee wrote:
      I used to use this foot switch with  with a expression pedal. Now I just want to use the foot switch alone.

      Have you switched the AUX settings back to [SWITCH]?

      munkee wrote:
      I connected it through H9 Control and set everything properly but now it will only increment presets?

      In H9 Control, go to the PEDAL tab, then “AUX SWITCH MAPPINGS,” to make sure the TIP, RING, T+R commands are assigned where you want them, but also check to make sure no other parameters are assigned to the same thing; otherwise, commands will conflict.

      munkee wrote:
      Is there a way I save settings or send settings? Do I need to turn the unit on off for the changes to take place?

      On the H9, all settings are stored as they are made. There is no need to power cycle to save or anything like that.

      Show More...
      Show Less...
    • #158026
      munkee
      Participant

      I also had it connected to a nectar pacer using the midi. I don’t know if that screwed things up I assume I can use them at the same time?

    • #158028
      munkee
      Participant

      Finally got it working. I tried different cables earlier however I tried a shorter cable and now it’s working. Don’t know if this will help other people

    • #158029
      joecozzi
      Moderator
      Eventide Staff

      Great! Thanks for letting us know what worked for you.

    • #158025
      munkee
      Participant
      joecozzi wrote:
      munkee wrote:
      I used to use this foot switch with  with a expression pedal. Now I just want to use the foot switch alone.

      Have you switched the AUX settings back to [SWITCH]?

      munkee wrote:
      I connected it through H9 Control and set everything properly but now it will only increment presets?

      In H9 Control, go to the PEDAL tab, then “AUX SWITCH MAPPINGS,” to make sure the TIP, RING, T+R commands are assigned where you want them, but also check to make sure no other parameters are assigned to the same thing; otherwise, commands will conflict.

      munkee wrote:
      Is there a way I save settings or send settings? Do I need to turn the unit on off for the changes to take place?

      On the H9, all settings are stored as they are made. There is no need to power cycle to save or anything like that.

      Show More...

       

      1. Yes, it is switched back to just aux switch.

      2. It’s just mapped to tip, ring and t&r nothing else

      This is an older h9. It’s very difficult to pair with Bluetooth and I’m wondering if because of its age it doesn’t switch settings well?

      Show Less...
    • #158027
      joecozzi
      Moderator
      Eventide Staff
      munkee wrote:

      This is an older h9. It’s very difficult to pair with Bluetooth and I’m wondering if because of its age it doesn’t switch settings well?

      When was the last time you updated the firmware? Does H9 Control say you are on the latest version of the firmware?

      You can verify the settings from the from panel by going into the System Settings.This video shows you how to access Systems Settings from the front panel: https://youtu.be/OiAkgc_44Yw

      Instead of going into the Utilities menu, however, navigate to [AUX SW] and verifying that [PR+], [PR-], and Performance Switch (hot switch) are assigned to TIP, RING, and T+R correctly. Page 34 of the manual shows you the possible assignments.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.