H9 How assign XYZ in iOS app?

Home Forums Products Stompboxes H9 How assign XYZ in iOS app?

Tagged: 

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      ufodesign65
      Participant

I know how in desktop app but how to do it in iOS or without any app just on the pedal?

gkellum
      Participant

On iOS you can double click on any control to bring up a popover dialog where you can make that assignment.

On the H9 itself you can long press any of the switches to put them in Expert mode and then pressing the switch cycles through the available parameters.  When you save a preset, it will save what parameter was currently showing for each of the three switches.

minor7th
        Participant
        gkellum wrote:

On iOS you can double click on any control to bring up a popover dialog where you can make that assignment.

On the H9 itself you can long press any of the switches to put them in Expert mode and then pressing the switch cycles through the available parameters.  When you save a preset, it will save what parameter was currently showing for each of the three switches.

bohan
        Eventide Staff

You may press and hold the HOTSWITCH (the button in the middle), then you should be able to set the Hotswitch mappings, and press it again to confirm the setting.

vichightaian
      Participant

so is there an xy pad within the app?

joecozzi
      Eventide Staff

Yes.

vichightaian
      Participant

I posted in the wring section.  I was referring to the standalone iOS effects apps.  I sent an email and was informed those do not have an xy pad.  bummer

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.