H9 iOS App: Buy Button missing

Home Forums Products Stompboxes H9 iOS App: Buy Button missing

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      bohan
      Eventide Staff
      BJC979 wrote:
      In the Store section of the app, on the page where the algorithms for a collection are listed, there are three buttons “listen”, “try”, and “buy”. A few updates back, my “buy” button turned into a solid gray button with no text. I assumed this was a temporary bug that would be resolved but several app updates have failed to address this. The button still works, but it looks kind of crappy (see attachment). Does anyone else have this?

What's your iPhone's model? Which iOS version are you using?

BJC979
      Participant

In the Store section of the app, on the page where the algorithms for a collection are listed, there are three buttons “listen”, “try”, and “buy”. A few updates back, my “buy” button turned into a solid gray button with no text. I assumed this was a temporary bug that would be resolved but several app updates have failed to address this. The button still works, but it looks kind of crappy (see attachment). Does anyone else have this?

nsanchez
      Eventide Staff

It appears you're connected to "Demo Device" please make sure to connect to your H9 via Bluetooth or USB so that you can access all the store features of H9 Control.

BJC979
      Participant

I’m using an iPhone 5S and iOS 12.1. The version of the H9 Control app is 3.5.2.

I have the same issue when using an iPad Air 2 on iOS 12.1 and H9 Control version 3.5.2.

I wasn’t connected to my H9 when I made the first screenshot but it looks exactly the same when I am (see second screenshot from iPad).

bohan
        Eventide Staff
        BJC979 wrote:

I'm using an iPhone 5S and iOS 12.1. The version of the H9 Control app is 3.5.2.

I have the same issue when using an iPad Air 2 on iOS 12.1 and H9 Control version 3.5.2.

I wasn't connected to my H9 when I made the first screenshot but it looks exactly the same when I am (see second screenshot from iPad).

Thanks for your feedback. I have an iPhone 5S on iOS 12.1 but couldn't reproduce this problem. 

Does this issue always happen? What if you go to those purchased algorithms (like UltraTap and Digital Delay) in the Store screen?

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.