Home Forums Products Stompboxes H9 iPad2 app crashes

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      LooneyNina
      Participant

• iPad2
      • iOS version 9.3.5

Recently I was at a gig and wanted to load my presets from iPad app to stompbox, but every time I launched the app it crashed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0Nv53SO43o

What is happening? I restarted the tablet, but I don’t want to delete the app unless really necessary, because it will delete my presets. Is it possible it is no longer supported on my tablet? I have the newest updates.

Thank you in advance,

Nina

gkellum
      Participant
      LooneyNina wrote:

Recently I was at a gig and wanted to load my presets from iPad app to stompbox, but every time I launched the app it crashed.

What is happening? I restarted the tablet, but I don't want to delete the app unless really necessary, because it will delete my presets. Is it possible it is no longer supported on my tablet? I have the newest updates.

No, we still support iOS 9.  I could look and see if we could find the crash log for your problem.  Could you check to see if on your iOS device you've enabled sharing data with developers?  If you go the Settings app on your iPad and go to Privacy, there should be a setting there for sharing with developers.  If that setting currently isn't enabled, after enabling it, please try to open the app again so we'll get the crash log.

LooneyNina
      Participant

Okay, thank you, I did as you suggested. I tried to open the app again and noticed something weird. If I try to switch between apps, it shows H9 app as open, but when I click on it, it dissapears again.

bohan
        Eventide Staff
        LooneyNina wrote:

Okay, thank you, I did as you suggested. I tried to open the app again and noticed something weird. If I try to switch between apps, it shows H9 app as open, but when I click on it, it dissapears again.

Hi, What's your email address?

gkellum
        Participant
        bohan wrote:

Hi, What's your email address?

Never mind.  I just sent Bohan your email address.  I looked it up from your Eventide account. 

We're going to send you an invitation to a beta build to see if it fixes the problem you have with H9 Control crashing when you launch it.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.