H9 IR Loader

Home Forums Products Stompboxes H9 IR Loader

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      maozac71
      Participant

Hi, this is my first post.

I have two H9 and i love them, but now i’m very interested in some IR Loader (Impulse response for cabinet, amps, acoustic guitars, ecc….).

There is some possibilities that Eventide updates the firmware of this pedal to allows use of IRs? (effects + IR; like hx stomp or amt pangaea for example)

The advantage should be that i can use all my rig (analog pedals, H9s, etc..) without an amp or cabinet.

i think this could be a possibility very useful fom many people. And i’d like so much…..:-)

What about this idea?

apalazzolo
      Participant
      maozac71 wrote:

Hi, this is my first post.

I have two H9 and i love them, but now i’m very interested in some IR Loader (Impulse response for cabinet, amps, acoustic guitars, ecc….).

There is some possibilities that Eventide updates the firmware of this pedal to allows use of IRs? (effects + IR; like hx stomp or amt pangaea for example)

The advantage should be that i can use all my rig (analog pedals, H9s, etc..) without an amp or cabinet.

i think this could be a possibility very useful fom many people. And i’d like so much…..:-)

What about this idea?

Excellent question.  I’d be interested in hearing about this too!

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.