H9 Looper

Home Forums Products Stompboxes H9 Looper

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      pzaz

Wow! I think I have just wasted £18.99. I don’t seem to be having much luck with the looper. Half the time it doesn’t play back any sound. Oh well back to theRoland.

wedelich
      Eventide Staff
      pzaz wrote:

Wow! I think I have just wasted £18.99. I don't seem to be having much luck with the looper. Half the time it doesn't play back any sound. Oh well back to theRoland.

Hi pzaz,

Would you kindly be more specific about the problems you are having with the looper, namely: 

1. What's your setup (how is the H9 hooked up)?

2. What actions are you performing with the H9 Looper? 

3. What did you expect to happen? 

4. What actually happened? 

Please be as detailed as possible so we can assist you well. 

Thanks

pzaz
        wedelich wrote:

pzaz wrote:

Wow! I think I have just wasted £18.99. I don’t seem to be having much luck with the looper. Half the time it doesn’t play back any sound. Oh well back to theRoland.

Hi pzaz,

Would you kindly be more specific about the problems you are having with the looper, namely: 

1. What’s your setup (how is the H9 hooked up)?

2. What actions are you performing with the H9 Looper? 

3. What did you expect to happen? 

4. What actually happened? 

Please be as detailed as possible so we can assist you well. 

Thanks

Hi Support thanks for coming back really quickly.

It’s hooked up as part of my effects loop on my boogie amp. H9 works fine there.

I have managed to get a response from the looper but 7 out of 10 it plays back with no audio. I am using the basic looper patch.

I have a midi board sending cc to record play stop and empty.

I expected it to record my awfull looping skills but I didn’t always get a response from it and so I became a bit frustrated with it.

Maybe I need to spend afew hours experimenting. I also quickly discovered that trying to loop without some form of click track doesn’t work very well.

spaceJam

You know you can try the algorithms for 5 minutes every day right?

pzaz
        spaceJam wrote:

You know you can try the algorithms for 5 minutes every day right?

Hi
        Yes I did but it kind of worked and the silent parts I thought I was doing something wrong but I went for it anyway. I know 20 smackers isn’t a lot but it is more e specie than the other algos. The quality of the effects are second to none and I am very pleased with it. I am frustrated with the looper though. Looks like I will be putting the Boss looper back in the chain. I am having a few issues with the H9 though like the aux port but I suppose I will work it out soon.
        Thanks for your thought anyway.
        Paul

wedelich
      Eventide Staff

pzaz, 

Perhaps you could make a video showing unresponsive behavior?  Like I said, we need some good detail to be able to reproduce it, if it is an issue.  Any sort of step-by-step instructions you could give us would be good, o/w we're all just shooting in the dark.  

Does it only happen with the MIDI controls, or does it work correctly when you use the Footswitches on the pedal itself? 

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.