H9 Looper play mode

Home Forums Products Stompboxes H9 Looper play mode

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

I just got the H9 and am playing around with the Looper.  I am trying to figure out how to record a loop and play over it.  Everytime I record and then go into play mode – there is no volume on the play-over part unless I spin teh H9 wheel.  I have changed the setting to have mix at 50% – but there is no volume unless I change via the x control on the pedal itself.

I am guessing this is something simple, but I have been unable to figure it out.  I have set mix volume at both 50% and 100% and no matter what mix volume I set on it, I have no volume on playing over unless I manually adjust on the pedal.

Thanks,

Wayne

spaceJam

My guess is that you have something assigned to your expression pedal (OutSwell? Mix?).

Can you provide a screenshot of your preset please?

I programmed my Behringer FCB 1010 to send a CC to control the mix.  I can record one – move to play mode, adjust the volume with midi pedal, record another, adjust the volume again – for as long as I need to.

I need to reassign the midi map – I can only get the expression pedals to send CC in bank 0.  Still working on that one.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.