H9 loses presets on power off

Home Forums Products Stompboxes H9 loses presets on power off

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      alanchiste1
      Participant

Hey gang – I can set my H9 to Midi 1 and everything works fine. But when I power it off and start my program, it has already reverted back to omni.

Not sure why this is happening, is there a save prior to exiting out of the H9 when I set it to Midi 1?

thanks,

Alan

joecozzi
      Eventide Staff

Hi Alan,

Are you executing the MIDI channel programming on the H9 itself or the H9 Control software? Any time it’s set directly on the pedal, the setting is stored forever; no save process is necessary. If you are using H9 Control, however, sometimes you need to double check that the setting is in place before moving on. I usually make the change, exit the menu and then re-enter to make sure the change stuck. It’s not uncommon for the app to take a second or two longer for the change to stick, but once again, no save process is necessary.

alanchiste1
      Participant

Hi Joe – I have tried both using my iphone and the software and on the H9 itself. I have changed to channel 1, then exit and recheck. it shows 1 as expected each time for both the software and the H9 itself

But once I power up, it reverts back to omni.

Any ideas?

joecozzi
      Eventide Staff

This is strange. Just tried it on my H9 and it saves the setting as intended. What version of the firmware do you have on the pedal?

alanchiste1
      Participant

joecozzi
      Eventide Staff

Pleas email support@eventide.com for further help troubleshooting. They would be able to determine the next course of action. Sending them a video of the behavior would be helpful.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.