- This topic is empty.
May 13, 2014 at 10:52 pm #111620merkaba22Member
Just got a new H9 — nice box!
I noticed that when I access the Mac app (Mac OS X 10.92):
Pedal > Program Change Receive map; the resulting pane has no scroll button so that the page can not be further accessed and, accordingly, only 15-16 presets can be accessed … I do not see this on my iPhone 5 H9 app, which I am otherwise using as a work around ….
May 14, 2014 at 1:13 am #125929gkellumParticipant
What kind of Mac mouse are you using? On my MacBook Pro trackpad I can use two fingers to scroll up or down, and on Apple's Magic Mouse I believe the behavior is the same.
May 14, 2014 at 1:21 am #125930merkaba22Member
At the time I was looking for the scroll bar on the side of the pane, I also tried the up and down arrows which otherwise, like in Word or a browser, for example, move the rows up and down — it was until later I posted that I realized that I could click and drag on the individual presets to move the visible range ….
May 23, 2014 at 11:35 pm #125979merkaba22Member
I am not sure if this is the right place to offer suggestions, but thought you might consider these:
1) Similar to re-positioning apps on the iPhone, it would be great to click and drag presets from one position to another instead of having to go to Midi Settings to change their individual use, etc., especially in view of, no.3/4
2) it would also be great to resize the actaul preset "squares" so that you can see more presets on one page;
3) at the bottom of each "page" there are tabs to navigate — the tab on any current page is inactive normally but could be re-purposed for further navigation;
4) When navigating back and forth between say, "presets", and "pedal" it would be great to able to return to Midi Settings (or any other opened feature) when returning to "pedal", for example, ie you can return to the tab as left;.
5) the un-used tab for a active window could be used for no.: 4.
Great stuff, carry on!!!
May 24, 2014 at 1:40 pm #136699gkellumParticipant
Thanks for the feedback. Some of these suggestions have been made by other users as well, and we're thinking about them.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.