H9 max and Core question

Home Forums Products Stompboxes H9 max and Core question

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      ptracy
      Participant

New user here, making use of my free coupon for a dumb question:

Both arrived today, I got them registered/synched and I can see in the App that all the stuff that the Max has, is available in the Core now.  But when I use the buttons on the front of the H9  to scroll through the Algorithms, they are in a different order on the Core than on the Max.  I don’t doubt they are all in there, but why is the order different?

Thank You

joecozzi
      Eventide Staff

Are you talking about presets being in a different order or the actual order of the algorithms in Algorithms View when you double tap the “presets” button? Two different things. The presets will understandably be different on the Core because it didn’t start out with the same factory presets as the Max. You can download your Max presets to a list in H9 Control and upload that list to the Maxed out Core.

ptracy
      Participant

Hello-

It must be the pre sets.  I will have to decide which ones I like and then change the order and all that. It might take a while though, I just spent a couple hours playing my brains out on just a few of them.  These H9s are incredible.  I’m getting amazing sounds and I havent even started to dig in yet.  Thanks Mr Cozzi.

joecozzi
      Eventide Staff

Makes me happy to know you’re enjoying them. By the way, this playlist is a great resource for new users. It has in-depth information for getting the most from your new pedals: https://m.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLhT2MsSeKiDw6X56B_cfGPhD4GeBd3MA4

ptracy
      Participant

Thanks!

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.