H9 Max Out Program

Home Forums Products Stompboxes H9 Max Out Program

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      clu3do
      Participant

Hi!

I bought the second h9 (core), and now i registered it on my account with other h9 max.

What i have to do to be in max out program and share all  algorithms? Something to download or upgrade?

joecozzi
      Eventide Staff

You have two options.
      Option #1: Since you are an H9 Max owner and you’ve already registered the new H9 Core to your account, you simply need to pair that Core to H9 Control and click on the ‘Pedal’ tab. Click on “Sync Algorithms on H9 with Server” and it will automatically download all the algorithms to your Core unit. Keep in mind that the H9 Core, although it has full access to all 52 algorithms on your account, still remains as an H9 Core in our system.

Option #2: Taking advantage of the Max Out program is not the same as syncing algorithms between H9’s on your account. The Max Out program is there to CONVERT your Core/Standard H9 into an H9 Max in our system permanently. If this is what you want to do, visit this link: https://www.eventideaudio.com/one-h9-rule-them-all

Click on “ Standard H9 / H9 Core: Get Your Discounted H9 Max Out Upgrade”. There you will find out the price you need to pay for this conversion. Right now, until December 31, 2020, you get a deep discount on this Max Out.

Those are your two options. My advice, since you’re already a Max owner, Option#1 makes the most sense. NOTE: As a Max owner you may download the H9 Series plug-in Bundle for free until December 31st.

Choose wisely.

marcusm750
      Quote:
      But, despite our best efforts, the H9 Max is now full and cannot accommodate any additional algorithms.

Well, that party ended sooner than anticipated.  So what now Eventide?  What will be the stomp box platform moving forward?  Or do you plan to just keep parting out the existing algorithms into their own stand-alone boxes like Blackhole?

It’s a shame the algorithms couldn’t have been separate so that not all of them had to be included with the total H9 firmware.  In this way, precious memory could have been saved for future algorithms.  For example, I already own the four Factor pedals and there are several algorithms on those that I will never use.  While I appreciate the unique algorithms to the H9, it would have been nice to know there’s room for more.  We never did get our dedicated Uni-Vibe.  Just kidding; Harmadillo gets me there.  wink

In any case, the H9 will live on albeit in its Maxed Out state.  C’est la vie, I guess.  Thank you, Eventide, for extending the deadline for the Max Out program.

marcusm750
      marcusm750 wrote:
      Or do you plan to just keep parting out the existing algorithms into their own stand-alone boxes like Blackhole?

Blackhole stomp, MicroPitch Delay stomp, UltraTap stomp (coming soon).  I guess I was more right than I knew!  wink

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.