H9 Max Out – second unit

Home Forums Products Stompboxes H9 Max Out – second unit

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      denislachance
      Participant

Hi, is it possible to max out a second unit ? I understand that I can share my algorithms on my Max to allow my core to use them. Now if I load an algo on my core with the apps ( iOS or PC) it works fine. If I don’t use apps, can I load the algorithm on my core ? Or do I have to buy it in order to use it ? The 2 units aren’t talking together directly. They need to be linked through the apps.

Thanks to confirm for a second max out…!

bohan
      Eventide Staff
      denislachance wrote:
      Hi, is it possible to max out a second unit? I understand that I can share my algorithms on my Max to allow my core to use them. Now if I load an algo on my core with the apps ( iOS or PC) it works fine. If I don’t use apps, can I load the algorithm on my core? Or do I have to buy it in order to use it? The 2 units aren’t talking together directly. They need to be linked through the apps. Thanks to confirm for a second max out…!

If you can load it on the app, you can load it on the unit as well. Have you tried saving a preset to the CORE? Or scrolling algorithms by pressing PRESETS button twice and turning the encoder? 

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.