H9 max pedal presets

Home Forums Products Stompboxes H9 max pedal presets

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      dragonlord

Hello there! New user here, with little time to fully explore it… So I have a quick question: I want to delete all presets and keep only what I actually use. But I see that some presets (ie Crushstation’s Drive) are only stored in the pedal and don’t appear in the program’s list. So my question is, if I delete all presets from the pedal, is there a way to get back those that I now only see in the pedal, like Drive? Except for doing a factory reset…

Thanks!

gkellum
      Participant

Well, you can save the preset list that's currently on your pedal to the app.  We also have posted the factory preset lists for the Core, Standard and Max online (https://www.eventideaudio.com/support/product/663/supplements).  So, you can always download the preset list and use it from the app or reinstall it on the H9.

dragonlord
        gkellum wrote:

Well, you can save the preset list that’s currently on your pedal to the app.  We also have posted the factory preset lists for the Core, Standard and Max online (https://www.eventideaudio.com/support/product/663/supplements).  So, you can always download the preset list and use it from the app or reinstall it on the H9.

Perfect, that’s exactly what I was looking for, thanks a lot!

dragonlord

Actually, one more question: What’s the difference between version 1 and version 2 of the H9 max preset list? Thanks!

gkellum wrote:

Well, you can save the preset list that’s currently on your pedal to the app.  We also have posted the factory preset lists for the Core, Standard and Max online (https://www.eventideaudio.com/support/product/663/supplements).  So, you can always download the preset list and use it from the app or reinstall it on the H9.

gkellum
        Participant
        dragonlord wrote:

Actually, one more question: What's the difference between version 1 and version 2 of the H9 max preset list? Thanks!

We changed the presets in the Max preset list.  In the 2nd version of the Max preset list, we put a lot of useful bread and butter presets at the start of the list and moved some of the wackier stuff further back in the list.

dragonlord
        gkellum wrote:

dragonlord wrote:

Actually, one more question: What’s the difference between version 1 and version 2 of the H9 max preset list? Thanks!

We changed the presets in the Max preset list.  In the 2nd version of the Max preset list, we put a lot of useful bread and butter presets at the start of the list and moved some of the wackier stuff further back in the list.

So it’s just the order of the presets that was changed, or are there actually different presets in the lists?

gkellum
        Participant
        dragonlord wrote:

So it's just the order of the presets that was changed, or are there actually different presets in the lists?

I honestly don't know. 

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.