H9 Max Preset list

Home Forums Products Stompboxes H9 Max Preset list

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author
      jm197
      Participant

Is there anywhere to view and print or download the entire presets list for the H9 Max??

gkellum
      Participant

Here is a pdf describing the H9 Max preset list:

http://ftp.eventide.com/ljdl/www/H9MaxPresetsListAll1.pdf

You can download the H9 Max factory preset list here:

http://ftp.eventide.com/ljdl/www/H9MaxFactoryPresets.h9z

To import this file into the desktop version of H9 Control, click on the Settings button in the bottom right hand corner of H9 Control and go to Import Presets / Preset Lists. On an iOS device you should be able to click on this link and choose to open it in H9 Control which will import it into H9 Control.

Alternatively, you can also reinitialize your H9 to its factory state by turning it off and on again with the right footswitch and the big black wheel pressed, but this will delete your current preset list and replace it with the H9 Max factory preset list.

jm197
      Participant

Thanks so much!  Is there a list for the standard H9 also? 

gkellum
      Participant

Yes, on the H9 product page under Specifications:

http://www.eventide.com/AudioDivision/Products/StompBoxes/H9.aspx

harmamusic

I tested importing the Max preset list on my iPad:

– Adding the H9 Max preset list via iTunes has imported the preset list correctly

– I also mailed the preset and after opening it in H9 Control there's a message no presets or preset lists imported so somehow this doesn't seem to work? Import was done via Gmail into Chrome into H9 Control on the iPad

suozzi10
      Participant

Is it possible to get any of the H9 Max presets on an H9, provided you have the right algorithm? 

For example: the 'JungleAppettite' preset is available on the H9 Max, and is from the ModEchoVerb algorithm. If I purchase the ModEchoVerb algorithm on my H9, will I then have access to that particular preset?

gkellum
      Participant

suozzi10:

Is it possible to get any of the H9 Max presets on an H9, provided you have the right algorithm? 

For example: the 'JungleAppettite' preset is available on the H9 Max, and is from the ModEchoVerb algorithm. If I purchase the ModEchoVerb algorithm on my H9, will I then have access to that particular preset?

Yes, it is possible to get any of the H9 Max presets on an H9 provided you have the right algorithm. We did make a mistake with that particular preset though, 'JungleAppettite'.  In the latest release it was only in the build for Mac OS X Yosemite and nothing else, but in the next release it will be in all of the builds. If you really want just that preset, you can download it from here:

http://ftp.eventide.com/ljdl/www/JungleAppetite.h9z

To import it on Mac or Windows, you should click on the Settings button in the bottom right hand corner of H9 Control, go to Import Presets or Preset Lists and select the attached file.  On iOS you should just open up an email with the preset as an attachment on his iOS device and long press on the preset file until it asks him whether he would like to open the preset in H9 Control.

gkellum
      Participant

harmamusic:

I tested importing the Max preset list on my iPad:

– I also mailed the preset and after opening it in H9 Control there's a message no presets or preset lists imported so somehow this doesn't seem to work? Import was done via Gmail into Chrome into H9 Control on the iPad

I just tested this as well, and yes, you're right. This doesn't seem to be working. We'll fix it in the next release.

harmamusic

Thanks for the confirmation. 

jstenlak
      Participant

Hi is it possible to get an importable list of the h9 Standard presets for use in an H9 Max?  The list on the product page just seems to be a textual list not an h9z file.  Thanks…

eruption77
      Participant

I didn't want to start my own thread for this, but does anyone have a Timefactor setting/preset that can come close to the  'JungleAppettite' preset?

I have a Timefactor and Pitchfactor and would love to have a delay for the  'JungleAppettite' sound.  It seemed odd to me that it was designed as a Space algorithm instead of a Timefactor algorithm.

Thanks much in advance!

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.