H9 Max problems – Not turning on sometimes

Home Forums Products Stompboxes H9 Max problems – Not turning on sometimes

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      HugoScaramal
      Participant

Hi, I just got an H9 and I’m having problems with it.

As soon as I got it, I went ahead and updated the firmware via bluetooth to the latest version (5.3.0) and the process worked just fine.

But then I started to notice that in some cases when I plugged it in the eletricity, it didn’t turned on at all.

No lights, no nothing.

I them tryed the factory reset, and it would come back, but them again, sometimes it wouldn’t turn on at all.

So, I though it could possibly be that the update via Bluetooth could be the cause of the problem and I did re-install the firmware, but this time using a Midi cable (Roland UM-One).

All though it seems to happen a lot less, it sill doesn’t turn on sometimes.

I have to mention that if it is turned on, it works with no problems.

Since I just got it, I’m wondering if this would be a hardware problem or software problem?

If it is hardware I will return it, but if not I’d like to keep it. (I got it used for a descent price)

I appreciate any help on this.

Thanks a lot!

nickrose
      Eventide Staff

If you did the factory reset and it still happens, it sounds like a hardware problem. It could also be a problem with the power supply – make sure you are using the right one.

HugoScaramal
        Participant
        nickrose wrote:

If you did the factory reset and it still happens, it sounds like a hardware problem. It could also be a problem with the power supply – make sure you are using the right one.

Yeap, I was using the one that came with it.

I also tried my TimeFactor power supply, but still got the same problem. I’ll probably return it to be safe.

Thanks a lot for such a quick reply.

Awesome customer service right there.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.