H9 MAX TRANSFER

Home Forums Products Stompboxes H9 MAX TRANSFER

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      kdoyle2978

Hi Eventide Community,

I recently sold my H9 MAX Stomp Box on ebay and I want to transfer all my purchased alogorithems to the buyer. I purchased the Stompabox alogorrithems through the Apple Store. Do you have a easy and efficant way to transfer accounts over to the new user? 

Thank you

bohan
      Eventide Staff
      kdoyle2978 wrote:

I recently sold my H9 MAX Stomp Box on ebay and I want to transfer all my purchased alogorithems to the buyer. I purchased the Stompabox alogorrithems through the Apple Store. Do you have a easy and efficant way to transfer accounts over to the new user? 

Is your H9 a Core, Harmonizer, or Max? If it was a Core or a Harmonizer when you first bought it, have you maxed out your H9?

kdoyle2978

It’s the H9 Harmonizer that I Maxed out a few years ago.

gkellum
        Participant
        kdoyle2978 wrote:

It's the H9 Harmonizer that I Maxed out a few years ago.

Well, after you max out an H9, it remains a Max even when registered to a new user.  So, just deregister the H9 from your account before you send it to the new owner, and he'll have no problem registering it to his own account and using it as a Max.

kdoyle2978

Sounds Good,

Could you go over the approirate steps in order to deregister and register the H9 for my records.

Thank you

camn
      Participant

It’s a choice in H9 control.
      I’ve attached a screenshot.

kdoyle2978

Great,

Thank you very much!

yes

kdoyle2978

I had another question regarding all the algorithms I purchased. I would like to transfer the algorithms to the new Eventide customer.

bohan
        Eventide Staff
        kdoyle2978 wrote:

I had another question regarding all the algorithms I purchased. I would like to transfer the algorithms to the new Eventide customer.

Since the unit is already a Max, after registering it with his new Eventide account, he will get all algorithms.

gkellum
        Participant
        kdoyle2978 wrote:

Also, algorithm purchases aren't transferable.  If you sell your iPhone or Android phone to someone, you can't transfer all the apps you've purchased to them, and algorithm purchases are just an in app purchase.  So, the same rules apply.

benriddell
        Participant
        gkellum wrote:

kdoyle2978 wrote:

Also, algorithm purchases aren’t transferable.  If you sell your iPhone or Android phone to someone, you can’t transfer all the apps you’ve purchased to them, and algorithm purchases are just an in app purchase.  So, the same rules apply.

Eventide team

This type of question has come up several times on this forum. Would it not be easier to re-write the section in the H9 manual (or add a chart) expicitly stating what happens to the algorithms when you deactivate your account or sell your pedal on? 

gkellum
        Participant
        benriddell wrote:

Eventide team

This type of question has come up several times on this forum. Would it not be easier to re-write the section in the H9 manual (or add a chart) expicitly stating what happens to the algorithms when you deactivate your account or sell your pedal on? 

Yeah, that's a good suggestion. It should be in the manual and on the FAQ page.

mdorren
      Participant

Hi.  Unfortunately, I shipped my H9 Max before I could Unregister it. So doing it from the H9 edit program will not work.  Is their another way that I can do this aside from having my buyer send it back to me?

thx

P.S. – I missed my H9 so much that within a week, I bought another H9 core… <sheesh>

bohan
        Eventide Staff
        mdorren wrote:

Hi.  Unfortunately, I shipped my H9 Max before I could Unregister it. So doing it from the H9 edit program will not work.  Is their another way that I can do this aside from having my buyer send it back to me?

P.S. – I missed my H9 so much that within a week, I bought another H9 core… <sheesh>

Email support@eventide.com your account name and serial number that you'd like to deregister

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.