H9 Max with Corer Issues

Home Forums Products Stompboxes H9 Max with Corer Issues

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      DauntonHH
      Participant

I have an H9Max and now a Core registered to the same account and both connected via midi. My understanding is that once connected via Midi or the apps, the Core adopts all the Algorithms and presets from the Max? At first this seemed to be the case but after a reset of the Core it isn’t displaying more than the free Algorithm and only presets associated with that. If connected via the app it will adopt any preset I choose appropriately, but when controlled via my Midi controller it displays  ‘No Algorithm’.

Have I missed something obvious? If not how do I get the two to talk together properly?

joecozzi
      Eventide Staff

Hi DauntonHH, the sharing of algorithms is not MIDI related at all. You just need to sync the algorithms with server. Pair your H9 Core to the H9 Control app and go to the SETTINGS tab, then click on “Sync Algorithms on the H9 with Server.” Afterwards, conduct a factory reset by turning the pedal on while simultaneously pressing the right footswitch and the Hotknob button. Now the H9 Core will be allowed to use all the algorithms. The next thing you have to do is import a preset list with more than 25 presets into your H9 Core; for example, you may want to load the same preset list from your Max into your Core. Let me know if you need further clarification.

DauntonHH
      Participant

Hi

I did as instructed and exported the Max presets then imported those into the Core (there was message saying the list was imported but not presets).

I can access all those presets using the app and the Core functions perfectly. But the encoder will only address 25 presets (I have set the Core to 1-99 presets by the way).

joecozzi
      Eventide Staff

Can you take a screenshot of the message you got when you tried to import the preset list? Just to be sure, there’s no need to export the H9 Max preset list. It should live on your device/computer and when you pair the H9 Core to H9 Control on the same device, you should be able to download the preset list directly to the Core without exporting/importing anything.

DauntonHH
      Participant

Ah, thank you, the penny dropped! I was importing the list and not saving it to the pedal. My excuse is I’m very new to the H-9, the reality is I’m a bit stupid!!

What a fabulous pedal it is and now it is behaving as I had hoped.

Thank you for your help, very much appreciated.

Daunton

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.