h9 midi control in cubase ?

Home Forums Products Stompboxes h9 midi control in cubase ?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 11 reply threads
  • Author

hi Guys.

I have a small problem. I try to control my h9 per midi in cubase 8.5. how can I do this ???I have not done it before. I have tried. assign midi cc messanges receive map to make the assignments. and the dan also in cubase but it will not gofrown

camn
      Participant

I run Cubase, too.. so maybe I can help you.

First- please tell us EXACTLY how you have things set up, and what you are trying to do!

ok sorry

I am trying to control my h9 via cubase8.5, so for example …. active and bypass, and controle oll the parameter, per midi in a automation.

I am in cubase a midi track and wele since the h9 out in in and output … the signal goes to channel 1 through my rme fireface uc in the input of h9 …… I tried channel 1 and the but it does not work I have tried several kanele and also assign in the h9 but without success

camn
      Participant

ok.. this sounds like it should work.

Cubase is sending CCs

H9 setup to recieve CCs

Midi connections all correct.

Do you have any OTHER midi devices you can test with?

Have you controlled the H9 via Midi any OTHER way?

so ok ….and i am ride wenn make the cc ruting in assingn midi cc messages to pedal function ther i make my ruting s,,,,,, end is the set  parameter 1 -10 is for my for  example /wet mix and delay   filer nobs in the h9 is this ride 

so ok ….and i am ride wenn make the cc ruting in assingn midi cc messages to pedal function ther i make my ruting s,,,,,, end is the set  parameter 1 -10 is for my for  example /wet mix and delay   filer nobs in the h9 is this ride 

camn
      Participant

Yeah, thats right. The “Parameters” refer to the 10 knobs on each preset.

ok ….and kann i us it wit usb and midi??? ….and i must ruting the paramiter ??? cc in the h9 ? it stress my so hard hahaha =/ 

camn
      Participant

It IS hard.

What is your native language? Maybe someone here speaks it, and they can help more effectively.

I am German

camn
      Participant

I would hit up the Cubase forum with this for sure then. They have a robust german-language forum!

i have no clu way but now is working …i have still e conekting problem with my computer but midi is working so my problem is donn for e wile …thx too you bro

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.