H9 midi/global settings problem

Home Forums Products Stompboxes H9 midi/global settings problem

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      nicklasthelin
      Participant

Hi!

I need to set up my H9 with following settings: receive midi on channel 1, transmit and kill dry but for some reason I need to do it every time I start the H9. Is there anybody else who had the same problem? Do I have to save the global settings somewhere and in that case where do I do that?

nickrose
      Eventide Staff

It should be saved automatically. There is an occasional manufacturing problem that can cause this – to test, does your system power up with the same preset it was running when it was shut down ?

Per
      Participant

I have this problem. It does not start up with same preset as I used when shut it down. It also loose some other global settings. Its a bit anoying. Any fix for this.

Kind regards
      Per

gkellum
        Participant
        Per wrote:
        I have this problem. It does not start up with same preset as I used when shut it down. It also loose some other global settings. Its a bit anoying. Any fix for this. Kind regards Per

What software version do you have installed on your H9?  The initial SpaceTime release – v5.3.0[3] – had a problem where it wouldn't save it's settings at shutdown.  If you have that release installed, you should upgrade to v5.3.0[4].  Otherwise, you may have to contact support@eventide.com about sending your H9 in for us to take a look at.

Per
      Participant

Cheers for fast answer,

Ok, going check it next time(next week) I use it. 🙂

/Per

jaykokoro
      Participant

Hi, I’m having the same problem. My global settings are loading how I’m setting them when I power down my device. It didn’t used to do this and it’s very annoying. Thanks.

nickrose
        Eventide Staff
        jaykokoro wrote:

My global settings are loading how I'm setting them when I power down my device.

This is what they should do, but my guess is that this is not what you mean.

Please be sure that you are using the latest software, and give a clear description of the problem.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.