H9 MIDI memory doesn´t work fine

Home Forums Products Stompboxes H9 MIDI memory doesn´t work fine

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      razlplanet
      Participant

Hi!

I have a H9 conected to a MIDI pedal controller. The problem is when I have to assign the MIDI bypass to the pedalboard. I assign a CC number in the MIDI bypass settings, and then I program that into the pedalboard. Everything is fine programing the pedalboard and the H9…while I don´t switch off the H9, then if I switch on again it forget the settings and I have to do everything over and over again. I assume that the MIDI bypass selected is automatically saved through bluetooth  conexion, but I doesn´t happen. I use an Ipad as an app controller, so I have to get into the app and do ti everything again. No save button at my sight…

I´ll be very grateful if anybody could help me

Thanks

R

nickrose
      Eventide Staff

If nothing gets saved it's a hardware problem. If individual things don't get saved, it may be something else.

A good test is to load a program, count 10, power cycle, and see if the same program is loaded. If not, support@eventide.com.

razlplanet
      Participant

Thanks for your answer. Well, I don´t know exactly. I can make a new fx and save it and send it to the H9, and it works. Everything else I´ve tried with settings don´t. I tried to changed into the general settings folder the bypass mode to relay and it works but it doesn´t save it. When I switch off the H9, It is on DSP mode again…And the same happens into MIDI settings assigning a MIDI CC message.

What if I try to connect by USB direct to my Mac?

nickrose
      Eventide Staff

Please perform the exact test I mentioned above, and report back.

But, I'm sorry to say, it's sounding more like a hardware problem. – support@eventide.com

There is circuitry in the unit that detects a power-down, and very quickly saves anything that needs saving. Sounds like it's not working.

razlplanet
      Participant

I think it doesn´t work Test negative. I select program 01, ten seconds, turn off…and program 06 appear.

I already wrote to eventide support three days ago. No answer.

Thanks

nickrose
        Eventide Staff
        razlplanet wrote:

I already wrote to eventide support three days ago. No answer.

Make sure you sent it to support@eventide.com, and check your various spam filters that may have trapped a reply.

razlplanet
      Participant

Excuse me but after several times writing emails I have no answer from eventide support. I would be very grateful if you could give me any idea to solve my problem.

Thanks in advance

gkellum
        Participant
        razlplanet wrote:
        Excuse me but after several times writing emails I have no answer from eventide support. I would be very grateful if you could give me any idea to solve my problem. Thanks in advance

Did you send an email to support@eventide.com using the same gmail address that you use on the forum?  We double checked the support inbox, and we didn't see any emails that were arrived from that gmail address.  I think at this point we're going to need you to send your H9 in so that we can take a look at it.  I'll ask one of my colleagues to send you an email about that if you want to send it in.

gkellum
      Participant

Alright, you should have received an email from Eventide Support at the same gmail account that is associated with your Eventide account.

razlplanet
      Participant

Thanks, I´ve received the email from eventide support this afternoon.

Thanks for your interest and help

Raul

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.