h9 midi problems

Home Forums Products Stompboxes h9 midi problems

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      joeippolito

I just bought a h9 max and i want to use it with my midi mouse from tech 21. theres one issue though, how do i make it so that wehn i call up a new preset from the midi mouse the h9 is off on certain presets. for example, lets say i have a reverb on the first preset and an echo on the second, how can i switch presets from 1 to 2 and have oreset 2 be off, until i actaully have to bypass it myself.

gkellum
      Participant
      joeippolito wrote:

I just bought a h9 max and i want to use it with my midi mouse from tech 21. theres one issue though, how do i make it so that wehn i call up a new preset from the midi mouse the h9 is off on certain presets. for example, lets say i have a reverb on the first preset and an echo on the second, how can i switch presets from 1 to 2 and have oreset 2 be off, until i actaully have to bypass it myself.

If you save a preset as bypassed, when you load it with a program change, it will be loaded in bypass.  So, this is what you'll want to do.  Resave any presets you want to come up bypassed as bypassed.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.