H9 Midi Program Change Map

Home Forums Products Stompboxes H9 Midi Program Change Map

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
      kdavies

I've programmed the H9 program change map several times now, both on the pedal and through the editor, It's not saving..

Am I missing something here??

I program it, it works, power off the pedal, power it back on, it's gone. back to default

h9controller
      Eventide Staff

Hello kdavies,

Are you using the included power adapter for your H9?  If you are and still have this issue, is there any chance you can use or borrow another Eventide power adapter to see if this issue persists?

kdavies

The one that came with the. Pedal. I will take a picture to confirm when I get home. Faulty maybe?

kdavies

Guess I can't upload pictures,

The model # on the power supply is 

HS06-09004500US , it has an eventide sticker on it.

gkellum
      Participant

If you have another Eventide power supply handy, it would be good if you could try using that with your H9 to see if you still get the same behavior.  If you don't, would you mind sending a quick email to support@eventide.com just saying that you've been having problems getting your H9 to save your program change mappings using the standard Eventide power supply?  

kdavies

Wish i had another one to try, But unfortunately I don't. I'll send off an email, thanks for your assistance.

kdavies

The H9 would not power up a few times over the weekend, so It's a bad supply or bad input jack for the supply on the H9.

Either way, I was going to take it back to exchange it for a new one, But I have already purchased algorithms for this one,

Do they stay with the unit? Will i have a problem getting back the ones I purchased If I exchange?

gkellum
      Participant

No, you won't have any problem getting your algorithms back.  They are tied to your account, and as long as you register the new H9 to your account, you'll get them all back.

kdavies

Awesome, Thank you!!!

kdavies

Support contact me and sent me a new supply which I received today, The H9 is now working perfectly.

Thanks for your help, and 2 thumbs up for Eventide support!

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.