H9 midi thru….anyone successful?

Home Forums Products Stompboxes H9 midi thru….anyone successful?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      EnchiladaJones
      Participant

I'm trying to send program changes to both the H9 and then on to a TwoNotes Torpedo CAB. The H9 changes fine but the CAB doesn't seem to see the signal from the H9's thru port. I checked the cables and went direct to the CAB and it works so it is definitely the thru function or the port itself not working.

I only see limited control of midi function in the H9 Control app. Is there some setting I'm missing to enable the thru function?

Has anyone used the thru function successfully?

brock
      Participant

I don't have an H9 yet, but there are common settings to the Stompboxes.  Check the system settings to make sure that Output is set to THRU (not the default XMT).

EnchiladaJones
      Participant

I'm not finding anything to let you turn on/off the midi thru function. Only midi channel choices and mapping of program changes, midi clock, etet that is in the H9 Control App I haven't found anything in the pedal itself….ill try it again.

gkellum
      Participant

Go to the H9's system settings, scroll to MIDI and go into MIDI, scroll to Output and go into Output, and change the value from Xmt to Thru.  This isn't currently configurable in H9 Control, but it is there in the H9's system menu.

EnchiladaJones
      Participant

Many thanks! I missed it in the pedal when I looked for it.

It works perfectly now!

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.