H9 MULTIPLE ALGORITMS TOGETHER X A PATCH

Home Forums Products Stompboxes H9 MULTIPLE ALGORITMS TOGETHER X A PATCH

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      BIG66

Hello everybody from Italy !!  A question: I have bought the marvellous H9 harmonyzer pedal.  Very very nice sounds. But: if I want to create a patch with modulation+echo+reverb…….. How to do it with the presets already in the box ????  Which one is capable to do it??? I found nice reverbs , nice flangers, chorus,vintage delays,   but want  to create some complex patches for clean arpegios with chorus , delay + reverb.  Have I to buy specific new algoritms for this ???Can you help me ???Can someone give me some tips, own patches?Thank you, BIG66 .  ITALY.

badmelonfarmer
      Participant

Hi there,

Sonds like you need ModEchoVerb algorithm from Space which is made up of a Modulation section, an Echo section and a Reverb.

try the preset EkoSpace of God from ModEchoVerb.

you can trial the algorithm before buying it to 5 mins a day to see if it works for you.

You might also enjoy Blackhole.

But no, you cannot combine multiple algorithms in one preset on H9… You would need multiple H9's to combine algorithms such as a Phaser from ModFactor, a Delay from TimeFactor and a Reverb from Space.

but like ModEchoVerb there are algorithms that are made up of different elements mainly in Space, but also some of the PitchFactor… Especially if you use the Pitch part to more retune that pitch shifting to specific intervals…. H910/H949 is very powerful.

BIG66

Thank you so much.  Some other opinions???

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.