H9: On Control, what are the buttons on either side of the expression strip

Home Forums Products Stompboxes H9: On Control, what are the buttons on either side of the expression strip

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      lordradish
      Participant

Well, the H9 arrived yesterday afternoon, ensuring that I got almost no sleep last night…Stick out tongue

I read over the manuals, and, unless I missed it, I can't find anything that tells me what the buttons on either side of the expression strip on the pedal parameters of H9 control. They go on and off, but I don't really see them doing anything. Could someone please tell me what they do and how to use them, or to at least tell me where to look in the manual? Thanks.

gkellum
      Participant

Those buttons are used to set up what parameters are mapped to the expression pedal and the ribbon thing in H9 Control.  They're described in the section, "Programming the Expression Pedal Patch", in the H9 Control manual.  The manual is bundled into the app; you can get to it by clicking on the Settings button in the bottom right hand corner of H9 Control and going to Help.  You can also read it online here:

http://eventide.com/AudioDivision/Products/StompBoxes/H9ControlUG1.aspx

lordradish
      Participant

Awesome, thank you!

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.