H9 Performance Switch

Home Forums Products Stompboxes H9 Performance Switch

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      amonwong
      Hi guys!

One quick question. I have the DMC-3XL Gen 3 and right now, I am trying to map my performance switch “Freeze” function to the right footswitch of the h9 in “PRESET” mode of the DMC. Is that possible? If so, how?

nickrose
      Eventide Staff

Sorry – don't understand.

If you need help with your DMC, you should contact its maker – we can't advise.

If you need help setting up your H9, the first place to look is the User Manual (get the latest one from our Web Site).

amonwong
        nickrose wrote:

Sorry – don’t understand.

If you need help with your DMC, you should contact its maker – we can’t advise.

If you need help setting up your H9, the first place to look is the User Manual (get the latest one from our Web Site).

Hi nickrose, 

my question is simple really. Is it possible to have the FREEZE Function on the H9 Right Footswitch? Right now, it’s currently doing Tap Tempo. I want to use the Blackhole algorithm and use the Freeze function on the right footswitch. Does this explain things better? 

gkellum
        Participant
        amonwong wrote:

my question is simple really. Is it possible to have the FREEZE Function on the H9 Right Footswitch? Right now, it's currently doing Tap Tempo. I want to use the Blackhole algorithm and use the Freeze function on the right footswitch. Does this explain things better? 

No, it's not possible to have the Freeze function the H9's right footswitch.  

You do have some other options though.  Freeze isn't actually a performance switch function;  Blackhole goes into Freeze mode when Feedback goes to its maximum value, which is parameter 9.  You could assign parameter 9 to be controlled by a MIDI CC message or an aux switch so that when the switch is pressed parameter 9 goes to its max value which would put Blackhole in Freeze.  If you click on the Pedal button in H9 Control's bottom menubar, go to MIDI Settings, and go to 'Assign MIDI CC messages to pedal functions', you'll see the various options there for assigning things to MIDI CC messages.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.