H9 Pitchfuzz update problem

Home Forums Products Stompboxes H9 Pitchfuzz update problem

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      moderngiant
      Participant

Hi all

I updated one of my 2 H9s just fine.  The scond one got interrupted during update and now I am not seeing Pitchfuzz on my second H9 even though I have ensure I am logged in and I have done the update twice.

Would anyone be able to advise on what to do?

gkellum
      Participant
      moderngiant wrote:

I updated one of my 2 H9s just fine.  The scond one got interrupted during update and now I am not seeing Pitchfuzz on my second H9 even though I have ensure I am logged in and I have done the update twice.

Well, the later update was successful, right?  You have the right software on your H9, i.e. v5.4.1[7].  You can double check what version you have in H9 Control by going to pedal settings.

I answered a post you made in another thread about synchronizing with our server.  If you have the latest software installed and you resync with Eventide's server, you should be good to go.

bobfrog
      Participant

Well at least it shows up on ur device at all; I just installed H9 Pitchfuzz Update 5.4.1[7] and NO PITCHFUZZ algorithm shows up??? I have a H9 Max and a Core same on both devices, I have even tried reinstalling; no success, have submitted a support ticket now. Anyone else having this problem????

gkellum
        Participant
        bobfrog wrote:

Well at least it shows up on ur device at all; I just installed H9 Pitchfuzz Update 5.4.1[7] and NO PITCHFUZZ algorithm shows up??? I have a H9 Max and a Core same on both devices, I have even tried reinstalling; no success, have submitted a support ticket now. Anyone else having this problem????

I just responded to a post you made in another thread…

Bull Earwig

Yes, I may be having exact same problem.  My H9 Max has 5.4.1.7 and the control app indicates “…is up to date”.

I reinstalled the software anyway and still no PitchFuzz

My H9 Control app constantly offers to download it, which I’ve tried many times, but to no avail.  It makes sense that H9 Max users are supposed to simply update their software to get new algorithms, so why does the control app offer it?  Should I update the control app?  How?

gkellum
        Participant
        Bull Earwig wrote:

My H9 Control app constantly offers to download it, which I've tried many times, but to no avail.  It makes sense that H9 Max users are supposed to simply update their software to get new algorithms, so why does the control app offer it?  Should I update the control app?  How?

Yes, if you haven't installed the latest version of H9 Control, you need to do so.  You can find the latest installers here:

https://www.eventideaudio.com/support/product/663/installers

You can check what version of H9 Control you have by clicking on the Settings button in the app's bottom menubar and going to About.  Version 2.8.1 is the latest version.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.