H9 Pre/Post relay bypass

Home Forums Products Stompboxes H9 Pre/Post relay bypass

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      nati.taub

Not sure if it has been answered already, but when using relay bypass with pre/post routing is it still actually in relay mode? or because the pre post mixing is happening in the dsp the signal has to be converted?
      Thanks.

bohan
      Eventide Staff
      nati.taub wrote:
      Not sure if it has been answered already, but when using relay bypass with pre/post routing is it still actually in relay mode? or because the pre/post mixing is happening in the DSP the signal has to be converted? Thanks.

DSP bypass is used in Pre/Post routing mode regardless of what the bypass setting is.

nati.taub

So why is the dry signal changes when I flip between the bypass modes?

bohan
        Eventide Staff
        nati.taub wrote:
        So why is the dry signal changes when I flip between the bypass modes?

I was wrong…You are right. You can still choose which kind of bypass to use in Pre/Post mode.

nati.taub

so it does keeps the relay bypass in pre/post routing? you got me confused 🙂

bohan
        Eventide Staff
        nati.taub wrote:

so it does keeps the relay bypass in pre/post routing? you got me confused 🙂

I'm sorry for confusing you…Yes, if your bypass mode is set to Relay. The bypass mode in pre/post routing is same as normal routing. You may set the bypass mode to DSP, Relay, or DSP+FX (effect tail).

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.